The SANER 2018 technical track invites high quality submissions of papers describing original and unpublished research results. We encourage submissions describing various types of research, such as, empirical, theoretical, tool-oriented, etc.
The topics of the submissions should be of direct interest to the software analysis, evolution, and reengineering community. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Software Analysis, Parsing, and Fact Extraction
- Software Reverse Engineering and Reengineering
- Program Comprehension
- Software Evolution Analysis
- Software Architecture Recovery and Reverse Architecting
- Program Transformation and Refactoring
- Mining Software Repositories and Software Analytics
- Software Visualization
- Software Reconstruction and Migration
- Software Maintenance and Evolution
- Program Repair
- Software Release Engineering, Continuous Integration and Delivery
- Education related to all of the above topics
- Legal aspects
Submissions will be evaluated by at least three program committee members. The evaluation will focus on the novelty, originality, importance to the field, proper use of research methods, and presentation of the submissions. We strongly encourage authors to make available all data and software they use in their work, in order to allow for verification and replication of their results.
Submitted papers must have been neither previously accepted for publication nor concurrently submitted for review in another journal, book, conference, or workshop.
Papers must conform to the IEEE proceedings paper format guidelines and must comply with the IEEE Policy on Authorship. If the paper is accepted, at least one author must attend the conference and present the paper. Accepted papers will appear in the IEEE Digital Library.
Important note: SANER 2018 follows a full double-blind review process. For details see the Instructions for Authors. All submissions must be in English. Submissions that do not adhere to these limits or that violate the formatting guidelines will be desk-rejected without review.
Submissions should not exceed 12 pages (the last 2 pages for references only), and should be uploaded electronically in PDF format via EasyChair.
- Abstract submission deadline: October 20, 2017 AoE
- Paper submission deadline: October 27, 2017 AoE
- Notifications: December 17, 2017
- Camera Ready: TBA
- Submission Page: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=saner2018